Gasthof Alt Paznaun / Cuisine, Waiter / Paznaun - Ischgl
chef de cuisine / main chef of kitchen (m/w/d)
You like very much to cook, are creative and enjoy positive feedback from guests? You want a new challenge and work in a company where work is also fun and characterized by mutual respect. We look forward to receiving your application!
Area of responsibility
- You manage our à la carte kitchen for the restaurant "Dorf Cafe" with approx. 80 seats, which are occupied twice in the evening business - no lunchtime business!
- The kitchen management includes the entire kitchen process from mise en place to serving and sending, kitchen hygiene, storage of goods and the professional management of the kitchen team. This consists of about 5 people. There is one fixed day off per week when the restaurant is closed and everyone is free. For the time being, close cooperation with the restaurant management is expected for the menu, the way of serving and the work processes. We are very willing to respond to creative, realizable and sellable ideas and incorporate them if possible. You don't have to bother with shopping and duty rosters, but can concentrate fully on the kitchen, the food and the smooth running of the business. The entire purchase as well as the duty rosters are taken care of by the restaurant management.
- Our guests are accustomed to upscale tavern cuisine, Austrian and regional dishes, steaks, daily specials of excellent quality, with top taste and attractive presentation. We just want to mention that pizza is not offered in winter!
- We have regulated working hours, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, also for the kitchen management
- If desired, employment for the summer season is also possible
What we expect
- You have completed training as a chef and have gained a few years of experience
- you are used to working calmly, cleanly, creatively but also quickly
- You are a team player with respect for your colleagues
- They are friendly but determined with leadership qualities
- They accept operational orders and are loyal to the operation
- You have a well-groomed appearance (tattoos are not a problem, long hair must be tied up, hats are compulsory in the kitchen)
- You have acquired knowledge of products and goods during your training and work experience
- You speak German and can also communicate with English-speaking colleagues
What we offer
- a good job in a family environment
- Good working conditions with a regular duty roster (6-day week, fixed day off = company rest day)
- very good and collegial working atmosphere
- Statutory social benefits (Christmas and vacation pay)
- Board and lodging free (single rooms with WLAN and cable TV directly in the village)
- Work clothes are laundered in-house free of charge
- numerous local benefits, leisure and further education offers throughout Paznaun with the Paznaun - Ischgl CREW Card
- individual benefits from the company
||chef de cuisine / main chef of kitchen (m/w/d)
||approx. mid-November 2022 to Easter 2023, possibly also summer season
||until Easter 2023
||6-day week, 8h/day
||up to 4750 gross/month
Gasthof Alt Paznaun
All information about the employer and other vacancies can be found here.