Become a technician in our Silvretta Therme and experience a diverse range of tasks relating to bathrooms, wellness and gastronomy.
Area of responsibility
- Coordination of maintenance and cleaning of indoor and outdoor facilities
- Regular inspection of rooms, buildings, outdoor facilities and technical facilities or systems (especially heating, ventilation and sanitary systems, but also elevator systems, locking and alarm systems)
- Carrying out maintenance work on building services systems
- Carrying out repair work in the event of damage
- Carrying out seasonal tasks
What we expect
Training to become an electrician, painter, plumber or other skilled trades.
Reliable, committed and enthusiastic employees who are motivated to make a newly opened business even more attractive. You should enjoy your work and enrich our team.
What we offer
- 50% discount on admission to the thermal baths, sauna, ice skating rink and fitness
- free Ischgl-Samaun ski pass
- free meals during working hours (discounted outside of this)
- numerous benefits, leisure and further training opportunities throughout (!) Paznaun with the Paznaun - Ischgl CREW Card
- Free accommodation just a few minutes walk from the thermal baths
||from now on
||Summer or year-round position
||according to the arrangement