From the coming winter season, we are looking for motivated people in our hotel bar (m/f/d) a SMILE ON THE FACE MAGIC, so to speak :) for our 4-star superior Hotel Alpvita Piz Tasna. Our team consists of many young, committed people who would be happy to have YOU there. We attach great importance to working at eye level and a very personal and familiar atmosphere. We work as a team - that means no one is alone and everyone helps everyone else and of course fun and joy at work shouldn't be missing! :) If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Your Salner family
Area of responsibility
- Preparation of various bar drinks and cocktails
- Professional wine and beverage service in the evening and afternoon
- Preparing the afternoon snack
- friendly and professional interaction with our guests
- Implementation of all guest requests at the highest level
What we expect
Basically, we don't expect anyone to have any technical training or anything similar. Of course, we are happy about people who already have a connection to the hotel and catering industry, but we also jump for joy about motivated career changers. Because we are looking for people who love working with guests as much as we do - and PS our guests are just great! :) We are looking for people who can let their creativity flow with a smile on their face and who can simply live it out. And people who create a very special time for our guests.
what is generally important for us:
- very good knowledge of German and English - communication is key ;)
- good social skills with guests - a guest whisperer, so to speak (:
- Friendliness & open-mindedness - this makes everything easier and nicer :)
- Music preference - because with our high-end music system from CABASSE we make the hearts of our guests (and ours too ;)) beat faster with rock, soul, jazz and much more!
- Conflict management - thank God we don't need it often, but it can be learned and can make situations easier from time to time. Don't worry - we are always here to help :)
- Loyalty - because we are too!
- Structured work - is always important, right?
- Creativity - yes, you've come to the right place - we're looking for the most creative minds who can live their life with us!
- Teamwork - we help together!
- & that you simply enjoy your work :)
What we offer
So that you can get to know us a little in advance, we have put together some of the most important information for you below, our CV so to speak ;)
- The house was built in 1960 and is now run by the 3rd generation as a family with 29 rooms & suites.
- Many regular guests come to us on a regular basis who have now become part of the family or really close friends.
- Our team consists of many young, committed people who would be happy to have YOU there too.
- We attach great importance to working at eye level and a very personal and familiar atmosphere.
- We work as a team - that means no one is alone and everyone helps everyone else.
- Fun and joy cannot be missed at work.
- Our motto: if you don't know or understand something, please just ask. It's better to have 1x too much than 1x too little.
- We start a few days before the start of the season, so we have time to prepare for the coming season and get you started.
- Of course, you also benefit from the Ischgl CREW Card, which gives you many discounts. Like a very discounted seasonal ski pass - so the room hour is guaranteed not to be boring! ;). The Ischgl CREW also offers you incredibly great opportunities to meet new people, take part in super interesting courses and so much more! Take a look: ( https://www.paznaun-ischgl.com/de/Service/Paznaun-Ischgl-CREW )
- Room - With us you get a staff room and 3 meals a day. Free Wi-Fi, a TV in the room & a minibar. Use of the spa and fitness room after 8 p.m. is of course also included.
- Laundry - washing facilities in the house - laundry in, skiing, laundry out - very relaxed, right?
- Parking - of course we also have it.
- remuneration €€€ - let's talk about it in person. :) Because we like to pay hard-working and motivated people above average, it goes without saying, right? :)
||ab ca. 20. November 2023
||from mid-November 2023 to the beginning of May 2024 also other seasons (summer & winter)
||Full time / 5 or 6 day week
||Let's talk about it in person. :) because we are absolutely happy to pay hard-working and motivated people above average, it goes without saying, right? :)