That´s how you can take care
Overall valid measures
Keep your distance
- Maintain a distance from people you don't know.
- Limit your contact to people who don't live with you.
- Wear a FFP2 mask when entering shops for daily needs.
- Also wear the FFP2 mask wherever it is required by authorities (this depands on the current regulations).
- Open the windows in enclosed rooms (e.g. offices, restaurants) regularly and ventilate for at least 5 – 10 minutes.
- Air exchange is ensured and most effective if windows and doors are widely opened at the same time.
Keep your hands clean
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 to 30 seconds by using soap and water. Do it thoroughly and don't forget the spaces in between your fingers.
- Sanitise your hands regularly.
- If you feel symptoms such as dry cough, fever, breathing difficulty or shortness of breath, please stay at home / in your accommodation.
- Inform immediately your employer, the responsible doctor in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl or See, and call the Austrian health hotline 1450.
- Do NOT go to the doctor yourself but await further instruction from the health authorities.
Coughs and sneezes
- Ensure anytime you cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm, or into a hanky which you can throw away afterwards.
- Avoid any physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth or nose with unwashed hands.
- Stay informed about possible changes to the general rules of behavior and always follow the instructions provided.